By creating and maintaining a safe, health and performance-promoting work environment and comprehensive health management, we stand by our responsibility to our personnel, because they are the key stone of the business success of Systec GmbH.
Therefore, Systec follows the following principles:
- Occupational Health and safety is seen as one of the most important tasks of management and executives.
- The primary goal is the general avoidance of industrial accidents and company-related illnesses.
- Workplaces are basically designed to be ergonomic, safe and healthy.
- Compulsory, optional and optional preventive care examinations are actively offered and employees are encouraged to take up preventive care.
- The occupational safety and health policy enjoys the same status as our quality, environmental and human rights policy.
- Every employee is encouraged to submit suggestions for improvement.
- Necessary investments for the continuous improvement of occupational health and safety are made immediately.