By creating and maintaining a safe, health and performance-promoting work environment and comprehensive health management, we stand by our responsibility to our personnel, because they are the key stone of the business success of Systec GmbH & Co. KG.
Therefore, Systec follows the following principles:
- Occupational Health and safety is seen as one of the most important tasks of management and executives.
- The primary goal is the general avoidance of industrial accidents and company-related illnesses.
- Workplaces are basically designed to be ergonomic, safe and healthy.
- Compulsory, optional and optional preventive care examinations are actively offered and employees are encouraged to take up preventive care.
- The occupational safety and health policy enjoys the same status as our quality, environmental and human rights policy.
- Every employee is encouraged to submit suggestions for improvement.
- Necessary investments for the continuous improvement of occupational health and safety are made immediately.