Automatic tube valve – Systec Mediavalve
For dispensing uniform quantities of sterile media.
An economical method of dispensing uniform quantities or programming complex filling cycles. A pre-selectable constant slight overpressure in the media container ensures the flow of the medium in the filling hose, while at the same time the Systec Mediavalve controls the quantity dispensed by opening and closing the pinch valve. Once the required amount has been dispensed, the device calibrates itself according to the viscosity of the medium after performing a sample dosing operation.
The Systec Mediavalve enables simple and continuous filling processes to be carried out. Larger quantities of nutrient solutions can be dispensed in a short time while at the same time maintaining the sterile chain.
Hoses made of silicone or similar materials are generally suitable for the Systec Mediavalve. Hoses with outside Diameters and wall thicknesses not exceeding 9.5 mm and 1.5 mm respectively can be used. A hose with an outside diameter of 9.0 mm and a wall thickness of 1.5 mm is supplied as Standard for the Systec Mediavalve. The device is pre-calibrated to this hose.
Features of the Systec Mediavalve:
- Simple and continuous filling processes with uniform individual filling quantities and uniform pause times
- Different pressurized containers with medium can be connected to the hose inserted in the pinch valve
- The programs enable templates for simple and complex filling processes to be created and stored
- Up to 25 different programs can be created
- Filling can also be carried out manually
- Choice of languages (German, English, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and French)
- Screen colours can be changed
- Easy-to-service modular construction and compact design
- Ideal for use in combination with the Systec Mediaprep media preparator
Please download the Systec Mediavalve Flyer from here.